Has your Air Conditioning Unit been Inspected Latley?
A/C Inspection Checklist
Many A/C service providers prioritize service for their customers who have an annual maintenance or service agreement. Usually, bi-annual preventative maintenance will ensure that your system runs as efficiently and comfortably as possible.
Your local A/C service provider or dealer will perform the following tasks, depending on the unit:
- Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary
- Clean dirt, leaves and debris from inside cabinet
- Inspect base pan for restricted drain openings – remove obstructions as necessary
- Inspect coil and cabinet – clean as needed
- Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage – on older models lubricate as needed
- Inspect and clean blower assembly (includes blower housing, blower wheel and motor)
- On older models, lubricate motor and inspect and replace fan belt if needed
- Check combustion blower housing for lint and debris and clean as necessary
- Inspect evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines and clean as needed
- Inspect for gas leaks in gas furnaces
- Inspect burner assembly—clean and adjust as needed
- Inspect control box, associated controls, wiring and connections
- Clean or replace air filters
- Inspect conditioned airflow system (ductwork)—check for leaks
Contact Comfort Air Brevard
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. You can always count on Comfort Air Brevard to get there fast and perform beyond expectations. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to find the source of your heating and air conditioning problems and fix them fast.